Saturday, June 7, 2008

Still Here

Dear Nightwing,

It seems I have been out of words for weeks now. Feeling quite unsure as things are going well. I wish one of these days you would say the same things about yourself. That's my only wish for you, my sweet, that you follow your dreams.

For weeks I have been worried that things are as it should be in my life. I was looking for problems, a dent or a ding in my life. Everything was too good to be true. Work is good, my family is well, and I have found someone who takes care of me. Then like a silent surprise, in fact, just two hours ago, I realized that I'm already living my dream. I'm already in it.

Sometimes I fail to notice that life is as it should be and that I should give thanks to God for right now and all the yesterdays that have brought me to this point.

I just need to know where you are so that I can help you realize your blessings too.

Wishing, worrying and waiting,
xcsg

No comments: