Sunday, November 2, 2008

I did it!

Dear Nightwing,

"Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love."

I just watched the American version of My Sassy Girl. I couldn't find the original version, so when I came across this new release in DVD, I grabbed it. At first, I wasn't quite sure why I was watching that movie. The girl seemed so erratic that it made her look insane. But in the end, with their letters, it made a lot of sense, at least to someone who's had her heart broken so tragically once before, ok maybe twice.

Time does help us to forget and time does have some great things in store for us. We both have to believe that if we are to keep going. I think what makes our friendship so strong is that we're both rooting for each other that we will get that happy ending that we have both been dreaming of. I want to know how your story ends too.

So tell me, why did you want me to watch that movie?

Waiting to hear from you,
ex-Alabanger-suburb-girl

1 comment:

point guard # 05 said...

wanted you to see the original one..
i can't remember why i wanted you to see it..
i'll think about it..