Sunday, January 20, 2008

Forward, Always Forward

Dear Sweetie,

Did you know whoever "hacked" your ym id was mad at me for calling you sweetie? Sorry for getting you in trouble for that.

After a few days has passed, I'm changing my mind about meeting Mr. Singapore Boy in NYC. It seems I will simply set myself up for a disappointment if I do so. Imagine how I tortured myself that day I chatted with him because his avatar is a picture of him and his girlfriend? Geez, they actually look alike, in other words magkahawig sila. So why would i meet him in NY? Obviously they're still very much together. I know we're friends, but I think it's best I stay away. Besides, since I haven't booked my flight yet, the lesser days I have lead time before the dates, the more expensive the tickets will be. I guess there's a premium for rush bookings. I can't spend $600 for something that keeps me in limbo. I promised myself no more grey areas this year, so I have to be true to this resolution. Wouldn't you agree with me?

Still your crazy friend,
Toronto Girl

1 comment:

point guard # 05 said...

sorry about the incident with my lady..
it's my fault..
darn too stubborn, me..
if you can, i still think you should go meet him. but only if you'd be able to see him as a friend only. nothing else. it's not gonna be easy, but if you think you won't be able to keep yourself from setting boundaries, it's best not to make that trip..
it's a complicated world we live in..
wish i can be more help..